Janis Jaquith tried a 30 day juice fast last year having watched the Joe Cross documentary ‘Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead’.
Almost one year on Janis agreed to be interviewed by us at Running On Juice.
1. Throughout your 30 day juice only regime, what would you say has been the most challenging thing that you had to face? And, what did you do to help get you through it?
2. What made you decide to start juicing as part of your weight loss strategy? What have you found to be the biggest benefits you’ve experienced from doing this?
3. Has there been anything you’ve found to be troublesome or hindering while using the juicing strategy to lose weight? Or has it been relatively smooth sailing?
4. What is your favorite juicing recipe? Do you tend to juice the same fruits and vegetables daily or try and mix it up as time goes on?
5. For someone who is considering starting juicing to help with their own fat loss journey, what advice would you give them?
6. How has being able to lose weight through juicing changed your life? Do you find you’re more confident now? Has anything else changed significantly since you were finally able to shed the weight?
7. What role did exercise play in your weight loss results? If you were exercising, what does a typical week look like for you?
8. What overall rate of weight loss did you see while using juicing? Were you losing weight faster when you first began or has it been relatively steady the entire way through?
9. What does a typical day of eating/juicing look like for you? What is your meal/drink schedule?
10. Have you used any additional supplements as you went through this process?
11. What plans do you have now for the future with regards to your health/exercise/nutrition program? Have you set some new goals now that you’ve successfully lost weight?
12. Did you ever receive any negative feedback from your choice of juicing for weight loss from others? And if so, how did you handle this?
13. For those who have quite a significant amount of weight to lose, getting started can feel very intimidating. Many people are coming out of feelings of being hopeless about being able to lose weight effectively. What advice do you have for these readers on how to get started?
You can read Janis’s full story at Chipping Away; True Confessions of a Juicer